Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Showers





We feel so blessed to have so many friends and family members celebrating these two precious miracles with us. I'm including pictures from three of our showers.... all in the same week!

The first was in Dallas and was hosted by my sister-in-law, Brichelle, and her mom, Sherry. The shower was held at Mom's house with a "Peas in the Pod" theme. So cute!!










My friends at RAE, Charla, Lynne, Kim, Susan, Laura, and Tess also hosted a shower at Blanca Garza's house. The shower was after school on Thursday. I enjoyed getting to see a few friends that have moved to other schools.









The third was at Andrea's house, hosted by Leigha, Shanna, Suzanne, Amanda, Bethany, and Shanna. My favorite game was the "Playdough Game." Guests had to create a baby face with playdough and I had to pick the cutest one. Some of the faces only a mother could love!! It was hilarious!








We are certainly set with baby gear... from the double stroller to double the cribs,
clothes, high chairs, and bibs. As Cody says, "It looks like Babies R Us threw up in our house!" We have everything we need.... doubled!!









No comments:

Post a Comment